Self Assessment & Personal Taxation 

You will need to fill in a Self Assessment tax return form if you are self-employed, a sole trader, a company director, a partner in a business, earning over a certain amount or if you have income that is not taxed at source, for example, rental income. A list of people who need to fill in a tax return can be found on the government website at You may also need to complete a tax return if your household is receiving Child Benefit and a member of your household has a high income. This is because they will not have been taxed by their employer on the benefits received. 
We have on our team a CIOT qualified specialist Personal Tax Manager. She can help you with all aspects of personal taxation including self assessment, Capital Gains and Inheritance Tax Planning. 
Feel free to contact us at any time and we can give guidance on what information is required and which deadlines need to be met. Our rigorous systems and use of industry leading software mean that we will include all of the relevant information to make sure that your tax calculations are both accurate and as low as possible! 
We pride ourselves on turning around the work very quickly, giving you the maximum time to pay your tax bill. 
Contact Us Today about the preparation of your Self Assessment Tax Return > 
Back to top 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings